Saturday 14 March 2015

My Time To Craft 'For A Special Lady' Challenge

Good afternoon all, it is time for another challenge over at My Time To Craft and this week we are challenging you to make a 'Mother's Day' project. 

As soon as I saw this card in the Silhouette store I knew it was going to be used but I wanted to put vellum behind the cut and the blue card stock on the verse side. However it just looked wrong, I am not sure if it was the colour or the fact that that side of the card just seemed to disappear. Anyhow I decided on putting the blue card stock behind the cut and on the verse side, I added a few gems to finish it off. This would be a great card to make for those who sell them. The card is 5" x 7".

Supplies:-
Card Stock - White Limetree Crafts & Blue Lidl
Gems - Stash

Challenges I would like to enter this card into:-
Crafts 4 Eternity - Mums 20/03
Crafty Cardmakers & More - For A Special Lady 22/03
Papertake Weekly - Mums The Word 18/03

Super short post today, thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary DT

Pat said...

Such an elegant card Kim, love the blue background.

Pat xx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Kim… what a fab die and it looks so awesome against the lovely blue card! the gems finish it off perfectly. It's a lovely elegant card! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Ann said...

The blue really makes the die-cut pop - just beautiful!

Nana said...

Love the way the die cut pops off the blue what a stunning card. I love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Alizabethy said...

What a fabulous card - just love it!

Whimsey said...

I LOVE how the blue pops from the page; guessing the vellum may have muted that? It's super pretty, so striking!

Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! I love it :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, just love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Danielle Vincent said...

It turned out so beautiful Kim! The white really pops against the blue background. LOVE it.

Jo said...

So striking Kim! fab :)

julie_woolston said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
Hugs Julie xxx