Saturday 28 February 2015

Natalie & Amy's 'Flowers' Challenge

Good morning all. 

It is the end of the month already and time for a new challenge over at Natalie & Amy's and this month it is all about 'Flowers'. I had this image brought for me a little while ago and this is the first time I am using it and I have to say it is really cute. I cut the frame and flower border from the Silhouette store and welded them together to get the desired effect. The bling is actually clear but I think it was reflecting on my t-shirt as I took the photo.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Lidl
Designer Paper - Unsure In My Scrap's Box
Ink - Momento 'Tuxedo Black'
Gems - Crystal Rhinestone Border 'Left Overs' & Odd Ones

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Mouse - Burnt Orange, Spice, Ginger, Saffron, Champagne, Putty & Antique White
Flowers - Marsh Green, Pressed Leaf, Canary Yellow & Soft Lime

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-


2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Cute card hun, love the frame looks fabulous!
Need a Skype catch up this week babe
Hugs Shell xx

Nana said...

What a cute and fun card. Love the sentiment.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥