Saturday 21 February 2015

My Time To Craft 'Lace' Challenge

Good morning all, thank you for joining me. I wish this weather would decide what it wants to do, it is freezing one minute and then lovely and warm the next. 

My apologies this post should have been up this morning but between feeling ill and being busy it just didn't happen because it was still sat in drafts lol. I am so not good with making in advance because I forget to post them!

Anyhow onto the matter in hand, it is time for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft and this week we want to see your 'Lace'. Nice and easy for some but quite a challenge for others, give it a go you might just surprise yourself!

For my card today I used this amazing image which I brought about a year ago and have never used, that is so bad especially as it is so so adorable. I used papers from my scrap box and just played around with them. I added two rows of lace across the card before attaching a bow made from the same lace.

 Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Papers - All From My Scraps Box
Lace - Let's Create

Promarkers, Flexmarkers & Pencils Used:-

Giraffe - Mustard, Pastel Yellow & Daffodil Bloom + 11, 13 & 17. Tan, March Hare & Satin + 109, 110 & 111. Warm Grey 1, 2 & 3 
Bird & Flowers - Blossom, Pink Mittens, Pale Blossom + 34, 35 & 41

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Creative Card Crew - Birthday With Sentiment 01/03
ABC Challenge - D For Die Cuts 01/03


10 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

So cute, need to get mine out & play lol
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

cohenna said...

Wonderful card. I love the sweet giraffe :)

Nana said...

Too stinken cute. Love the papers, that adorable image and beautiful lace.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Danielle Vincent said...

OMGosh Kim...this is absolutely adorable! I LOVE it!! So glad you got to use that image! Hugs D

Pat said...

Super cute card Kim, love the image and the great sentiment.

Pat xx

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how pretty! LOVE the colors! :)

Theresa

Jo said...

This is super cute Kim. The giraffe image is lovely! I want him :)

Unknown said...

so sweet! Love the papers and the giraffe is fab! thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

Meighan Wheller said...

A fabulous layout and papers. Love the images and wonderful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

Lin said...

Love your little giraffe! Beautifully coloured and a lovely design.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC