Saturday 28 February 2015

My Time To Craft 'Fantasy' Challenge

Good morning and thank you for joining me, it is time for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft and this week we are looking for all things relating to 'Fantasy'. This is where I sometimes struggle as I do prefer the more real life images but I love this little dragon and therefore it was an easy make.

The adorable image called 'Little Friends' is by Elisabeth Bell and was sold by Sweetpea Stamps but has now been retired. I used just one sheet of designer paper from the Papermania Happy Days stack and the corner flourish and sentiment were from the Silhouette store.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Papermania 'Happy Days'
Image - Sweet Pea Stamps 'Little Friends' now retired but by Elisabeth Bell
Sentiment - Create With TLC 'Freebie'
Medium - Promarkers, Flexmarkers & Spectrum Noir Pencils
Twine - The Hobby House
Die Cuts - Stars Flourishes Corner #68593 by Studio Illustrado & Star #17339 by Silhouette

Promarkers, Flexmarkers & Spectrum Noir Pencils Used:-
Greens - Olive Green, Marsh Green, Lime Green &Lme Zest + 45, 56, 57 & 58
Blues - Celestial Blue, Sky Blue & Glacier Blue + 65 & 66
Browns - Cinnamon & Tan
Yellows - Yellow

Challenges I would like to enter into:-



4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Soooooo cute, love him & his fairy!
Great added details hun
Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Nana said...

OMG, what a darling card. I love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pat said...

Lovely card Kim, great image, super corner die and I love the sentiment.

Pat xx

Jo said...

Super cute card Kim. Love the sentiment :)