Wednesday 11 February 2015

Elisabeth Bell Digi Guest DT Card

Good morning all and welcome to another post from me as my part of the Elisabeth Bell Digi Bells Guest Design Team.

I decided a couple of weeks ago whilst sorting out to try and use my never ending stash of items in my craft room before I buy any more. So with this in mind I made this card using another of the fabulous new release images from Elisabeth Bell called 'Valentine Angel Reading' along with some odd papers, just a few a of the massive amounts of flowers I have and a small piece of ribbon.

 "Flowers" I hear you shout, "you never use flowers" and that is exactly why I have so many, well that and the fact my mum purchased a massive selection of them from a car boot sale last year for just a couple of pounds but they are all unusual colours which really throws me. Anyhow I put a few on this card, still not sure if I like it or not but my stash is now 6 flowers lighter lol.

The colours for this card were determined by the flowers, I added glossy accents and then glamour dust to the wings after I first coloured it with a soft promarker.

 Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Lidl
Designer Papers - Papermania 'Happy Days'
Ribbon - My ever lasting stash
Flowers - Car Boot Sale
Skin - E21, E51, E00 & E50
Hair - Earth Yellow, Mustard, Vanilla & Primrose
Wings - Soft Lime
Top - Canary, Lemon, Soft Lime, Orange, Mango & Soft Peach
Trousers - Leaf Green, Green Shoot & Meadow Green
Book - Putty, Antique White, Mango, Soft Peach, Lemon, Soft Lime, Caramel, Cappucchino, Sandstone & Champagne

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Papertake Weekly - Hearts & Flowers 17/02
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes 03/03
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 17/02 
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes With Handmade Bow 01/03

Thanks for stopping by, see you all soon.


4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is a lovely card Kim! :)

Theresa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation hun, love the sentiment & your flowers look fabulous!
hugs shell xx

Bonnie Garby said...

What a fun card Kim. I love the image and the pretty paper flowers! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

Cards By MI said...

Lovely card, sweet image and wonderful flowers. Thanks for joining us over at Party Time Tuesday.
Love n hugs
Marie