Friday 27 February 2015

Elisabeth Bell Digi Bell's Guest DT Card

Hello and welcome to what I am sad to say will be my last post as part of Elisabeth Bell's Digi Bell's guest design team. I have had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed working along side you lovely ladies.

So I have finished my term off with this card using 'Giddyup Pony' available from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection. It is a great image to colour and even though I paired it with Christmas backing papers I think it works. I added the sheriff border and a bit of twine to finish it off.

 Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas 'Modern'
Image - Elisabeth Bell 'Giddyup Pony'
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Medium - Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Die Cut - Western Words Set 1 #29061 by Jennifer Wambach & Cowboy Border Set #61466 by Studio Illustrado
Twine - Hobby Craft
Gems - Dovecraft - Enamel Dots

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Skin - E21, E51, E00 & E000
Hair & Horse Mane - Sleigh Bell, Mustard & Pastel Yellow
Shirt - Blue Grey 1, 2 & 3
Trousers & Hat Band - Blue Lake, Denim Blue & Caribbean Blue
Horse - Caramel, Sandstone & Champagne
Hat, Belt & Boots - Walnut, Cinnamon, Tan & March Hare
Neckerchief - Meadow Green & Pressed Leaf
Flowers & Neckerchief - Berry Red & Chilli Red
Ropes & Horse Stick - Umber, Firewood & Tawny Owl 

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-

3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Aww Kim this is adorable!! Love the sentiment---so PERFECT!!! Great to have you as GDT with The Digi Bella's!!
Happiness

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the papers & the sentiment is great!
Hugs Shell xx

Nana said...

Too cute. Your coloring is perfect.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥