Friday 30 January 2015

Natalie & Amy's 'All About Love' Challenge

Good morning all.

Wow it is so so cold here, we had snow but it didn't settle as we had had rain through the night but I know a lot of you have it far far worse weather so stay warm and safe.

Anyhow onto the matter in hand, this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge it is 'All About Love' so could be valentines, wedding, anniversary etc.

For my card today I used this adorable panda from Crafter's Companion called 'Party Paws - Love From Bamboo', the sentiment came from the same set. I decided on a scalloped 6" square card for this image and kept the papers to a minimum (really I was using my scraps lol). I coloured my image with a bit of a scruffy style to give him a ragged look and then added glossy accents to the heart and it really does shine but I cannot get it to show up on the photo's. All supplies are listed below with those in RED available in Natalie & Amy's Store HERE

Supplies:-
6" Square Scalloped Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Core'dinations
Designer Papers - First Edition J'Adore
Medium - Promarkers


Promarkers Used:-
Heart - Firebrick, Burnt Umber, Roswooed, Champagne, Linen & Satin
Panda - Black, Warm Grey 4 & 5

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Aud Sentiments - Valentine or Love Sentiment 11/02
C.R.A.F.T - Valentines or Love 05/02
Cute Card Thursday - Stamping Mad 05/02
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 05/02


Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, loves Bamboo such a cutie!
Have a great weekend
hugs Shell xx

Virginia L. said...

Hello Kim, I love the warm tones that you chose for this darling design. The coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

MagsB said...

This is such a sweet card, Kim, Bamboo the Bear is so cute! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

PS You have Verification enabled, Blogger added it to my Blog, too, and I had to go back and turn it off again! Blogger can be a right old pain at times!!! xxx

Nana said...

What a precious card. Love the colors. The little bear is so adorable.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and image thanks for sharing at Craft this week

lalkygirl said...

wow I love this sweet card ,the image is sooo cute
Thanks for joining us at Auds Sentiment Designs...AND GOOD LUCK
Tracey x

Annie said...

Great sentiment and perfect with this image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Ann xxx