Thursday 25 December 2014

Elisabeth Bell Digi Bell's Guest

Merry Christmas

Hello all although I am pretty sue I am talking to myself lol at least I hope I am and that you have all had a wonderful Christmas where ever you are.

Today it is my turn to share with you some inspiration using another image from the wonderful Elisabeth Bell Digi Collection. I have used 'Fairy Merrily' and have added her to this shadow box card. This is the very last Christmas card I made for this year and although it was a little confusing following the tutorial video I got there in the end and love the finished result. My granddaughter Sophie loved it and acquired it for herself before it could even be written in lol. This card is a nice 5" x 7" and folds flat for posting.

Here is a side view to show the different layers.
 Supplies:-
Card Stock - Limetree Crafts
Medium - Copics & Promarkers

Copics & Promarkers Used:-
Skin - E21, E51, E50, E00 & R20
Hair - Cinnamon, Tan, March Hare
Flowers & Shoes - R20

Not many as she looks adorable as she is.

No comments: