Saturday 1 November 2014

Silhouette Challenges Ch# 19 "Advent Calendar"

Good Morning!

It's time for another challenge over at Silhouette Challenges. This month is
(Advent Calendar).

Oh dear this had to be a quick make for me as I got my months around the wrong way, not hard for me I know, hence next month's projects is now all ready and waiting! Anyhow this month is all about advent making and I made this lovely large snowman, he is about 18" tall and 9" wide. I made him for the older grandchildren to countdown the days until Christmas but at the same time to help young Harley who is just learning his numbers. 

Isn't he adorable? I used a snowflake brad to hold his carrot nose on, then added some googley eyes and some enamel dots for holly berries. I also change the wording on his hat so that it fit in with the children. And there you go super quick and easy.

A close up of the wording. 
Supplies:-
Card Stock - Bazzill
Berries - Enamel Dots
Eyes & Brad - Stash

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-


Now onto the Challenge Info. 

Ch# 19 "Advent Calendar" (no cards)
Begins: Saturday, November 1
Ends: Sunday, October 30

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Head on over and link up your projects today.
Click HERE

4 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a fun way to count down Christmas! I've not ever seen an Advent calendar like this one but I think it's such a great idea! xx

Nana said...

Oh Kim. This turned out too cute. Love how you added the text on the hat. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

Exciting! I'm a newbie. I uploaded my project to the above link, hope it worked! I had fun with my calendar with my Cameo. Thank you. :-)

Charlotte C said...

Oh, my goodness, I made 3 of these last year and my grandchildren loved them. It's such an adorable advent calendar. TFS