Saturday 18 October 2014

My Time To Craft 'Tag It' Challenge

Good morning ladies. I can't believe it is Saturday already where did that week go, the weeks seem to be running away and before we know it it will be Christmas already.

We have had a super busy week and feel like nothing has got done, we only had Harley one day this week but have had to go to collect the children from school a couple of days. I say we but really I mean David lol. 

Talking of David he brought me a lovely present this week, he surprised me with the other 4 sets of Spectrum Noir pencils so I now have the complete set. They were supposed to be for Christmas but he is worse than a child and just cannot keep a secret, hence I have got them now lol. 

I was also super surprised to see my youngest son Jake this week who I have not seen for nearly 2 years after he moved away from home and I couldn't get to, to see him. He is now back for good and will hopefully be staying in Lincolnshire.

 Well after all my trials for the week I am here to bring you another challenge for My Time To Craft which this week is 'Tag It' so make any kind of tag. I made my tag to go with the card I made last week but I forgot to photograph the back side of it, so will do it in the morning and add then. I cut the tag on my Silhouette Cameo and added the same image as my card for the front of it, on the back I did the top part the same, then added a white section in the middle for a message and a patterned strip across the bottom. I tried to line up the Merry Christmas words so they were visible. 

Card Stock - Bazzill Bling
Designer Papers - Papermania 'At Christmas'
Ribbon & Twine - Scraps Box

Promarkers, Flexmarkers & Spectrum Noir Pencils Used:-
Santa Reds - Burgundy, Red Sweater, Cardinal Red, 95 &117
Greys - Cool Grey 5,3, 1, 120 & 119
Bell - Sleigh Bell, Gold & 15
Skin - Apricot, Oatmeal & Blush
Tree - Holly, Pine, 47 & 58 

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
The Kraftyhands - Tagtastic 31/10
Christmas All Year Long - Anything Goes 24/10
Polkadoodles - Christmas Fun 01/11

That's all from me, see you all soon and keep crafting.

12 comments:

MagsB said...

This is so fun, Kim, I love the cheery Santa, and your colouring is gorgeous! I hope you have a great weekend enjoying your new SN pencils - I know I'm a crafter because I'd rather have pens than roses from my hubby! Lol!

love Mags B x

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. I so love this Santa. You are rocking these Christmas projects.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

An adorable creation! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.
Tracey, DT

Shirley-Anne said...

Great tag design and cute Santa.Just right to share on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog , thank you .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Heather said...

Such an adorable tag! Love that bling paper at the top; gives just the right amount of sparkle. Thanks for "using your imagination" and playing with CSAYL.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

He is great hun, a proper happy Santi!
Hope this weeks a bit quieter lol
Hugs Shell xx

Fabiola said...

ce que c'est chou Kim, un adorable et si trognon tag, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

Danielle Vincent said...

Hope this week is shaping up to be a bit more relaxing and laid back Kim! I love this darling tag. Santa is so cute its ridiculous! Hugs D

Laura said...

Love the Santa image, fab tag. Thanks for playing on the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge. Laura Kraftyhands DT. X

Patricia Chalas said...

Awesome Tag!! Thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL Challenge!! :)

starcyl said...

Great Santa, thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this time.
Jenny x
Polkadoodles DT

Scrappy Scatty said...

Great tag
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles
xx