Tuesday 30 September 2014

Natalie & Amy 'Colouring On Kraft' Challenge

 Good morning, it is lovely to be here and hope you to are all having this lovely weather we have here in Lincolnshire.  

It is time for another challenge over at Natalie & Amy's and this month we are challenging you to 'Colouring On Kraft', this is something I don't do very often and I don't why because I love the outcome. I also went with colours that I rarely use, browns are only used for hair normally but I think they look lovely on this image. 

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper's - Dovecraft 'Modern Christmas 2014'
Snow - Glamour Dust

Items in RED are all available in the shop HERE.

Promarkers, Flexmarkers & Spectrum Noirs Used:-
Tree's - Forest Green, Pear Green, Lime Twist, Lime Zest & 58
Lights - Red
Antlers - Ivory, Champagne, Earth Yellow & 89
Bodies - Chestnut, Saddle Brown, Terracotta, Raw Sienna & 95
Log - Firewood, Umber, Burnt Sienna & Sandstone 

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-


2 comments:

Nana said...

OMG this is too cute. Love the snow. I will have to get me some Glamour Dust.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute creation hun, love this image!
Hugs Shell xx