Saturday 12 July 2014

My Time To Craft 'Paper Piecing' Challenge

Good morning all, it is really sunny here today so looking forward to an afternoon resting in the garden before my trip to Doncaster's Summer Crafting tomorrow.

This fortnight at My Time To Craft we are doing 'Paper Piecing', this is where you use designer papers to colour to all or part of your image instead of your markers or pencils etc. I have used this stamp originally from Sugar Nellie but now available digitally and named 'Sweet n Sassy Hello Sunshine' by Elisabeth Bell. I stamped her out on my white card stock and then stamp just the area's I wanted onto the different scraps of designer paper, this method is great for using up scraps.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Bazzill
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Skin - Apricot, Oatmeal & Blush
Hair - Cocoa, Cinnamon & Tan
Hat Leaves & Flowers - Pressed Leaf, Apple Cider, Sleigh Bell & Earth Yellow

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Elphine House - Rain or Shine

That's all from me, see you again soon.

7 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image so sweet!

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my gosh! Darling card and awesome job of paper piecing her entire outfit. Just wonderful! Hugs D

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet Kim, What a fabby bright card, hope alls well with you, Sorry Im so behind with comments, Its school hols here so no time to play!! Love Hazelxx

Pat said...

Lovely card Kim, such a sweet image and great paper piecing.

Pat xx

Nana said...

So precious Kim. Love the paper and image, Your coloring is perfect.

Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Jo said...

Love the colour scheme you've used Kim. Nice and bright too :)

MagsB said...

I love how you've paper pieced the gorgeous Elisabeth Bell image, Kim! She is so cute! And what fab summery papers you've used, too! A lovely, happy card!

love Mags B x