Saturday 5 July 2014

Crafty Calendar 'Summertime Fun' Challenge

Good afternoon all.

This month at Crafty Calendar Challenge we are challenging you to 'Summertime Fun', so anything you like to do during the summer months. We are sponsored this month by Squiggle Fly who have not only offered a wonderful prize for one of you but also gave the design team members lots of images to play with. I was in need of some male cards and decided to use three images on this card from the Summertime set found HERE. I went for a clean and simple look with this one and I added glossy accents to the glasses instead of colouring a water level although not sure why they looks grey.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amys
Card Stock - Bazzill

I will be back tomorrow with my Silhouette Challenge creation, see you soon.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Too cue. Love the sentiment and how you used the glossy accents. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love this card hun, the layout & CAS feel are perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Seafield Jo said...

I love your card Kim, great use of the images and a fabulous male card.

Hope you're doing ok.

Jo x