Saturday 26 April 2014

My Time To Craft 'April Showers' Challenge

Good morning one and all, where did the sunshine go I really did not enjoy food shopping in the rain yesterday and the forecast for the weekend doesn't look any better either. I sure hope it is far better where you are. 

I think I am just about recovered from my grandson's visit last week and you know I had him in my trolley yesterday whilst food shopping and he was a little angel!!

Ok onto business, this week at My Time To Craft we are challenged to 'April Showers' meaning your creation must contain an umbrella in some way. Instead of going with rain I went with a shower of love in the shape of hearts. I found this cute image in the Silhouette store as a print and cut image and although I did cut around the image itself I decided to put it on a white layer. I just added the heart border and no sentiment as I am not sure what event it will be used for as yet.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Me To You 'With Love'

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
To be edited.....

That is all from me, have a great weekend and don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the other creations. 

7 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Kim, cute image and great design.

Pat xx

Ann said...

Adorable, Kim! The heart border is beautiful!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Umbrellas are the in thing this season here. Well they need to be, done nowt but rain the last 4 days!!!!
Love your cute card its so adorable, Love Hazelxoxo

Bridie said...

Ah such a sweet image and I love that border die

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a lovely day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Nana said...

Too cute. Love it.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Danielle Vincent said...

Just darling Kim! LOVE the shower of hearts - so fun. Hugs D

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, but you already know that...I really do love this card, its got a crisp & clean feel to it & oh so cute!!
Hugs Shell xx