Friday 8 November 2013

Silhouette Challenges 'Anything Holiday' Challenge

It's the eigth of the month again and time 
for the second helping of the Challenge here at


A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.


Ch# 7 Anything Holiday

Begins: Friday, November 1
Ends: Saturday, November 30

Sponsors this month are:

Prize: $10.00 GC



Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC



$15..00 GC.

Good morning all, have many of you been to or going to the NEC? I have heard quite a lot of people saying they were disappointed by it but not sure why exactly! 

I am back today to share with you a really quick project I made for this month's Silhouette Challenge. I say quick as I had the wrong date in my head and had to make it in less than half an hour to be on time lol.

This month we are having a 'Anything Holiday' challenge and I made this hot chocolate holder, we four young girls that live in our village and they are always calling around to see if they can do anything for you and if you offer them anything for it they won't take it so I thought I would make them each one of these but with Malteser Hot Chocolate in and fancy it up with some candy canes, marshmallows etc as a thank you.

I used all Bazzill card stock and the hot chocolate holder was a file from the Silhouette Store by Megan Hardy and the tag I added is also from the store and by Echo Park. My ribbon looks wonky in the picture but it really isn't I promise. Not much more I can say about it.


Supplies:-
Card Stock - Bazzill
Die Cuts - Hot Chocolate Holder #34320 by Megan Hardy & Tag #48497 by Echo Park.
Ribbon - Anita's I think I've had it years
Twine - Let's Create
Hot Chocolate - My Cupboard!

I finally had the second part of my occupational therapy assessment today and they have agreed that I need a wet room so maybe by the end of 2014 I might have it in place going by the speed they work lol. 

Short and sweet again from me, I will try to get around to see a few more of you this week if my hands allow.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh Kim this hot chocolate holder is just too cute. I love it. Thanks for being a part of the DT.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥