Saturday 23 November 2013

My Time To Craft 'Special Christmas' Challenge

Good morning all how are you all today? Boy it has turned cold this afternoon really wintery, I am wondering if this horrible snow they have been talking about is on it's way I sure hope not.

Really sorry my post is late today but I have a good excuse my daughter had her baby on Wednesday 8 days early and so we took off early on Thursday to go se them. Baby Mia Rose Alger weighed a healthy 6lbs 15 and a half ozs and both mum and her are doing really well and here is a photo off her the day she was born in her dad's arms. 


Ok now that I have done the proud nanny bit onto the matter in hand where our challenge at My Time To Craft is 'Special Christmas'. I am sharing a card today that I actually made last Christmas for a customer and have never shared (well not that I can see anyway lol). I used a Kanban topper which I decoupaged up, then placed on some mirri card with a computer generated sentiment. I added this ribbon which I lurrrrve along with a charm on some twine.

Supplies:-
8" Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Mirri Card - Local Hardware Shop
Ribbon, Twine & Charm - Lets Create
Sentiment - My Computer using customer's words.

That's all from me today, I will be back next Saturday with another project for My Time To Craft, a project for Natalie & Amy's plus a project for the 'Tis The Season' blog hop I am taking part in. Talk about buses all coming along at once it looks like craft projects do to lol. 

Have a lovely week all.

6 comments:

Janice said...

Aaw, she's lovely, big congratulations to all. Super card too, Jx

Claire said...

Aww Kim, your Grand Daughter is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing a picture of her. Love your card too, lovely traditional design. Hugs, Claire x

Tammy said...

Awww she is beautiful Kim, a big congratulations! Fabulous card, I love that image!
Hugs, Tammy

Pat said...

Many congratulations to you, your daughter and all the family Kim, your granddaughter is beautiful. Lovely traditional Christmas card too.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the image perfectly scrummy Christmas!

As for Mia, awwwww so scrummy, I hope you had lots & lots of Nanny snuggles!
Huge hugs Shell xx

Nana said...

Congrats Kim on the arrival of your granddaughter she is beautiful. What a joyous time for the family. Oh yea the card is fantastic.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥