Thursday 18 April 2013

Moving Along With The Times 'Faeries Or Fantasy' Challenge

Good morning all. Oh my goodness this wind here is so so fierce, I hope it is better where ever you maybe.

This week at Moving Along With The Times Kelly is our hostess and she has challenged us to 'Faeries or Fantasy'. Now this is not something I make often if I have ever made one lol but I actually enjoyed making this.

Our sponsor this week is Rick St Dennis who gave all of us some images to play with and I chose to use 'Unicorn 1'. I added three flowers in the colours I used in the unicorn's mane but the colours don't seem to show up too well on the unicorn.


 Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Boyes
Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Papers - Craft Creations
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Flowers - Stash
Brads - Dovecraft

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Blue Grey 1 to 4
Fuschia Pink & Sorbet
Lilac & Lavender
Leaf Green
Sunflower & Yellow

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Crafty Catz - Sketch

I will add some challenges later.

10 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, just love the layout!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Kim… I love how you've coloured the unicorn… the papers and layout are really pretty and I love the scrummy flowers… it's a fab font on the sentiment too! :-)
Hope you have a nice day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

Lovely card, love the image and spotty paper. Hugs, Claire x

Jo said...

Just beautiful.....that image is gorgeous!
Hugs Jo x

Carole said...

Great card Kim, love polka dots, one of my favs
Hugs
Carole xXx

Judith said...

This is just fab Kim - such a pretty image and i love the layout hugs judith x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Kim, I love all of the polka dots and that fabulous image!
Hugs, Tammy

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great unicorn image, which you colored beautiful. It looks great paired with the dotted paper and matching flowers.

Christine said...

Such a cute unicorn!!! Love your card!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I missed this one, Its so pretty, what a fabby card, Love your colouring its amazing, Love Hazelxo