Saturday 1 December 2012

My Time To Craft 'Snowmen' Challenge Meets Crafty Calendar Challenges 'White Christmas' Challenge

Good morning everyone on this freezing cold and frosty morning in the UK. Whilst we are freezing my dear hubby is basking in 40 degree's out in Gambia enjoying himself fishing, I just don't know how he could of left me here lol.

Today I have two challenges with a similar theme and so decided to one card for the two. This week at My Time To Craft we were asked to show you our 'Snowmen' and over at Crafty Calendar Challenges we were asked to have ourselves a 'White Christmas' with the option of 'Use Something Metal'. Our sponsor this month at Crafty Calendar is Crafty Sentiment Designs who gave the design team some images to play with and are also offering the prize.

So here is my snowman card with added charm for the metal factor although I also added a metal brad too.

My Supplies:-
6" Card Blank - Boyes
Card Stock - Bazzill
Backing Paper - Dovecraft 'Merry Magic'
Image - Crafty Sentiments
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Medium - Promarkers
Charm - Stash
Brad - Dovecraft

Promarkers & Flexmarkers Used:-
Greens - Lime Twist, Lime Green & Lime Zest
Browns - Cinnamon, Caramel & Tan
Pinks - Rose Pink, Cerise & Shocking Pink
Grey's - Cool Grey 1 & Warm Grey 1
Orange - Bright Orange

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Broken Box Stock - Happy Holidays
Crafts 4 Eternity - Christmas Chaos
Jingle Belles - Anything Goes (Holiday)
Wags n Whiskers - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by, I'm now off to try and catch up with you all.

14 comments:

lauren bergold said...

what a fun & festive holiday card, i just LOVE those sweet snowpeople! :)

Pat said...

Super card Kim with a cute image and great colours.

Pat xx

Seafield Jo said...

It's a lovely card, great image and lovely bright colours. A really cheery card.

Jo x

Tammy said...

This is so cute Kim!! Fabulous colors and I love your papers! Also, thanks so much for joining us at Wag 'n Whiskers!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the DT call! :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire said...

Fab card - love the bright non-traditional colours. Hugs, Claire x

Ann said...

I love the bright colors in this card! Beautiful!

fatmonica said...

It's lovely.Such a cute image.!Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs with Attitude.

Sheila said...

Lovely card Kim x

Jen Shults said...

Kim this is so cute! I really like the wonderful non-traditional colors of this... it's so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

michele said...

Thank-you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

Rachel said...

Fab card Kim, love the colours and your super cute snowmen!!
Wedgie xxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Kim… I love the happy snow couple… and the papers are lovely and bright and cheery! it's a fab card :-))
Hope you're having a good week!
Big hugs!
Sue xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love those papers!
hugs shell xx

Berit Synnøve said...

Lovely card with great colors and layout. Thanks for joining Crafts 4 Eternity this week.
Hugs Berit