Thursday 1 November 2012

Moving Along With The Times 'In Stitches' Challenge

Grr what is Mr Blogger upto, why will it not post my pre-scheduled posts.
Good morning, it is time for a new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times and this week Hazel has set us the challenge of 'In Stitches'. That means use stitching somewhere on what you create either real, faux or as I did on your ribbon.

I was lucky enough to win two of Jayne Nestorenko's new Christmas line stamps a couple of weeks ago and this is the first chance I have had to have a play with them. Isn't this a really pretty image? I stamped it four times, then cut and layered it with some foam dots as you can see in the second photo.

Supplies:-
6" Card Blank - Boyes
Card Stock - Boyes
Ribbon - Local Haberdashery Shop
Stickles - Ranger


Promarkers Used:-
Greens - Pine, Olive Green, Moss & Pear Green
Yellow - Sunshine Yellow
Reds - Burgundy, Crimson, Ruby, Berry Red, Poppy & Red
Browns - Walnut & Cinnamon

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
I will be back later to edit.

8 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

KIm you have excelled yourself today Mrs! This is just totally GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it, well done you
Hugs Laurie xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Kim
The image is stunning and I love the layers.
Have a fab day
Debs xx

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Kim… what a lovely image and your colouring is beautiful ! Love the design and ribbon!
Hope you have a nice day
Love and Hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I saw on FB you had won something, Oh thats a brilliant stamp. Well Done. Love what you have done with it. Hope alls well with you this week, Love Hazelxo

Judith said...

I love your poinsettia Kim - just gorgeous hugs Judith x

Lisa Jane said...

wow gorgeous poinsettia .. this just oozes Christmas cheer
sorry i have been a bit lapse commenting this week
Lisa x

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card Kim...love all the layers.
Jayne x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Kim this is stunning! Love the dimension to the flower!