Saturday 27 October 2012

My Time To Craft 'Halloween' Challenge

Good afternoon all, sorry this post should of been up this morning but Mr Blogger was playing nicely and as I was out with My Time To Craft boss Shell I don't think I will be in too much trouble lol.

EDITED:- We met up in Lincoln so we could go and see the cathedral which really is spectacular but we must have chose the coldest day of the year to go. So after a quick bite to eat at the sausage fest which was also on in Lincoln Castle it was back to my house for tea to warm us all up. It was great to catch up with Shell again and finally meet her hubby Nige but I said to Shell beforehand it could be a mistake getting our hubbies together and yes I was right, those men are a pair alike knew just how to wind us girls up!! But hey they made us laugh and it was a lovely day plus they paid so not all bad.

This week at My Time To Craft we were challenged to make something for 'Halloween' and I decided to make one of three treat holders for my step grandchildren. This will be for Sophie who will be 6 next week, she loves all things Halloween and I thought she could keep her bits and pieces in this pumpkin basket after she has eaten the treats. I cut this out on my Cameo using a 12" mat and cut it as big as would fit on the sheet. You can also use this with a tea light candle inside.

Supplies:-
Card stock - American Crafts
Brads - Papermania
Pumpkin File - Silhouette Studio '3d Jack-O-Lantern'

Challenges I would like to enter this into:-
Craftymess - Halloween
4 Crafty Chicks - Halloween
DL.Art - Pumpkin

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

TRACEY MO said...

This is vey cool great idea

Thanks for joining us at craftymess
Tracey dt

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the 3D Pumpkin creation. Friend of mine has a Cameo & a Cricut and likes the Cameo so much more. I have a Cricut. Thanks for entering the Pause Dream Enjoy Candy Challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute. What a great cut and super cute pumpkin
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute pumpkin hun, much better IRL tho lol!!

Yesterday was fab hunnie thank you to you both for making my laugh lots & your mad dawgy for giving me a fit of the giggles xxxx

Janis Lewis said...

What a fun project! Thanks for joining us at PDE Challenges. :) Janis

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, thanks for joining us at craftymess.

Tamie said...

Fabulous pumpkin! wonderful inspiration. Thank you so much for playing in our Halloween challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What an adorable little treat holder! This is just cute as can be! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge Blog!
Tanya - PDE DT Member

Rachel said...

Awesome project, I'd like one of these to go trick or treating with! Wedgie xxx

Lori Turner said...

Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Halloween challenge! Awesome project! :)

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant Kim, What a sweet creation, Love Hazelxo