Tuesday 11 January 2011

Kenny K Challenge

Good evening ladies I hope you are all keeping warm in this unpredictable weather we are having at the moment not only in the UK but worldwide too.

Here is a card I made for my husband's birthday which was on New Year's Eve. I was going to enter it into last week's Kenny K Challenge of 'Hearts' but I miss it. However I think it also qualifies for this week's challenge of 'Love U'.


Supplies:-
8" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Striped Cardstock - Kanban
Image - Kenny K 'Bodacious Bev'
Eyelets - Papermania
Flower - Craftmania
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Ribbon - Recycled from a gift
Medium - Promarkers 

Promarkers Used:-
Skin - Ivory, Blush & Dusky Pink
Eyes - Royal Blue
Hair - Warm Grey 1, 2, 3, 5
Lips, Tattoo, Eye Ring - Red, Berry Red
Dress - Red, Berry Red, Ice Grey 1, 2, 3, 4
Boots - Ice Grey 1, 2, 3, 4

Thanks for calling by, hope to see you again soon and don't forget you still have until tomorrow to finish the Crafty Sentiments Blog Hop.

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
I love the design paper and the vivid reds. Great image. Fabulous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rach said...

Kim this is a fabulous card, i am sure that your hubby will love it.. the way you have laced the heart is brilliant.
Thank you for joining in with us over at KKKG. xx

Karen Tallon said...

wow I love that! David must have been amazed by his card. Well done! xxx

Christine said...

Adorable card!!! That image is so cute!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this card and I am sure your husband will also! I love the lace up heart, very creative! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG. I will look forward to more entries from you.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining KKKG this week.....

Hugs
Judith

Dawn said...

Really bright and playful, and I love that lacing on the heart! Thanks for playing with us at KKKG this week!