Saturday 9 October 2010

Ellephantastic Challenge 15 Guest DT Card

Good morning all, here I am again. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. 
As I said in my last post I have been asked by Helen who owns Ellephantastic Challenges to be one of her guest design team players from now until the new year so look out for more cards using these cute little characters. I would like to say thank you to Helen for having me and to Angie aka Lilacanglia who nominated me to be part of the team. 
This week the challenge has been set as 'Anything Goes' and I chose the image of 'Rory & His Football' to play with as I am always short of little boys cards and thought this was the idea time to make one. 
Just to note the image comes with a football attached to it but as my goal was quite large I decided to place the die cut ball over the image to make a little more in proportion. 

Sorry but the photo is a little blurry for some unknown reason.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Backing Paper - Cuddly Buddly 'Freebie'
Image - Ellephantastic 'Rory & His Football'
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Medium - Promarkers
Goal, Trophy & Ball - Cricut 'Everyday Paper Dolls' Goal cut at 5", Trophy cut at 2" and Ball cut at 1".

19 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable card! Love the soccor net and world's cup with the paper to match in the background! Really creative card and perfect boy card!

Lilacanglia said...

Its fantastic,
so glad you could join us,
Hugs
Angie x

Valerie said...

Cuteness!! I love this card:)

Christine said...

This card is amazing! The little guy is so cute and colored beautifully!!! The net and all the other little details make the card come to life!!! Beautiful!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kim.

Hugs Riet.x

Georgia said...

Fabulous card Kim! I really love the football goal and the paper looks great, it would make a brilliant boys' card! :) Love, Georgia xx

Enfys said...

I really love this Kim, great use of the cricut, and that little image is so cute.
big hugs
En xx

sandra said...

Sweet card!
Net,ball and trophy are great detail on it!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Kate said...

What an adorable image!! That paper is fantastic and I LOVE the goal net in the back. Great job!

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
Hope your well???...This is a fabby boys card,love the image and your papers and the goal are just perfect....
Mandy xx

Dorcas said...

This is so CUTE!! All your cards are amazing! I couldn't believe I wasn't following you! Now I am! Thanks for sharing!

Tammylee said...

Wonderful card, hope that you get well soon!

Tammylee

Unknown said...

Hi Kim what an adorable footballer .. so sweet. Heard you are unwell, hope you will be better soon. Hugs xxx

Tracey said...

Hi Kim, my boys play soccer.....forgot these images were on Every day paper doll, thanks for the reminder. Really cute card!

Angi Barrs said...

What a cute image. Perfect for those soccer lovers out there:)

Sandy Ang said...

How cute is your football card! My nephew would go crazy over it.

Anonymous said...

http://www.njbic.org/online/buytramadol/#4205 buy tramadoltablets - buy tramadol in florida

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod online buy tramadol in florida - buy tramadoltablets

Anonymous said...

cytotec 200 mg directions - can you buy cytotec at walgreens - where to buy cytotec pills