Saturday 18 September 2010

A Halloween Project For A Halloween Challenge.

I was sent some pictures a couple of weeks ago and was asked to make something with them for a friend, now as most people know we in the U.K don't really celebrate Halloween like you do in the U.S but I thought I would have ago and see what I could come up with. I converted all the pictures into SVG cutting files so that I cut them on my Cricut machine. My friend is going to use what I made to place on a scrapbook layout of her children's first time trick or treating and here it is:-
This is the whole thing laid out and to give you and idea of size this is 24" wide and below are some close up's.





I would like to enter this into the challenge that Kristal is running over at Getting Cricky With K Andrews Designs. where she would like us to make any project with a Halloween theme.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!!! I love it when you use your Cricut. You've gotten me motivated to use mine!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi KIm,
This is fabulous. The individula elements all build up into a wonderfully spooky scene. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x