Thursday 23 September 2010

Crafty Sentiments Week 36 Challenge DT Card

Good morning all, I hope you are all keeping well. Today I have a card to show for this week's challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog, Heather set us the challenge to 'Use Our Scraps' and if you are anything like me I have plenty of them. 
For my card I never used a single whole sheet of patterned paper it is all made up of off cuts, even the lace is two pieces which I hid behind the image lol.
I used the sketch from the Create 3 Fun Challenge Blog because it fitted perfectly with all those little sections to fill.

Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Papermania 'All odd bits'
Stamp - Crafty Sentiments 'Candy Time'
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments 'Holiday Happiness'
Medium - Promarkers
Lace - Local Hardware Store
Charm - Local Craft Store
Flowersoft - Polar White
Stickles - Lace
Embossing - Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes'
Poinsettia - Penny Duncan Creations SVG cut on Cricut.

Please pop by the challenge blog to see all the other creations you won't be disappointed.

15 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

this is gorgeous,
and what a wonderful way to use up some of the bits,
Hugs
Angie

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
I love Christmas cards in traditional reds and greens and this one is brilliant. The lace ribbon sets it off well and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Bev said...

Kim, wow loving your card. love the way you have used the flower soft . xxxx

Berry said...

This is so sweet Kim, I love those colours and the lace is a fab touch hugs Rebekah xx

Tammylee said...

Great job with using scraps Kim!

Kate said...

What a fantastic card - and to think, it's all scraps!! That image is simply adorable. That touch of embossing is wonderful too!

Axa said...

such a cute Christmas card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet image and I love your coloring and textures!! Gorgeous Christmas card!!

Christine said...

Lovely card!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the fluffy you put on his suit!!!

Tracey said...

What a great christmas card using all your scraps. How cute is that bear and I love the flower soft on his coat and hat!

Unknown said...

Hi, this is a fantastic christmas card, I love those gorgeous colours and the way you have managed to use all those scraps in your card xx

CraftyC said...

Such a sweet christmas card Kim, cute image and beautifully coloured!
Clairex

Jac’s Playground said...

A gorgoeus christmas card Kim, lovin' the fact you were able to use up so many scraps, well done. xx

Mandy said...

Just popping onto say thanks for becoming a follower of our new challenge,Sparkle Dreams Challenge look forward to seeing you on the 1st October for our first challenge...
The Sparkle DT

Dorcas said...

This is so cute! I love that bear! Way cute!