Sunday 6 June 2010

Crafty Sentiments Week 21 Challenge DT Card

A good Sunday morning to you all, it is time for week 21's challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog and this week we have another great 'Sketch' for you to follow. For my card I have used one of the five new release stamps that will be available to buy from the webshop on 6th June 2010. This stamp is called 'Amy on a cloud'.
To make the card background I cut out clouds from a square white base layer on my cricut and then used distress ink to colour the sky in between them. I used one of the cut out clouds for my sentiment.
Here is the sketch which I used rotated

Supplies:-
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Designer Papers - An old DCWV 'Spring Stack'
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Medium - Promarkers
Stickles - Lace for wings.

Before you head off to join in please pop over to the challenge blog and have a look at all the other creations made this week by the design team.

3 comments:

Fern said...

Gorgeous, love the colours

pinky said...

Wow Kim I love how you did your clouds, the colours are all so beautiful.
Pinky

Danni said...

Really loving the clouds!! Great card!