Tuesday 8 December 2009

Crafty Sentiments DT Card & It Fits A Few Challenges

Here is a card I have made for which I think could be used as either a winter birthday or as a non traditional Christmas card which is why I have haven't placed a sentiment on it as yet.
I have made this card for my weekly Wednesday design team slot over at the Crafty Sentiments blog however it fits nicely into a few challenges which I shall list below:-
Create 4 Fun - Sketch
Pile It On - Tinsel Town (to use glitter)
Whimsy Stamps - Die Cuts
Crafty Cardmakers - Alternative Christmas
Simon Says - So Charming
Quixotic - So Charming
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas Birthday
Stamp Something - Glitzy Something





Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - Summertime Designs 'Winter Gifts 1 & 2'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Crafty Sentiments 'Lulu'
Medium - Promarkers
Die - Nestabilities Labels 7 & Classic Oval
Punch - Woodware Small & Medium 'Daisy'
Gems - Poundland
Charm - Local Craft Shop
Glitter - Baker Ross 'Snow Shaker'.

8 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Absolutely gorgeous,
Hope you are all well,
Hugs
Angie

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kim,
I love the papers and colours and you have made a great job of colouring Lulu. Lovely.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa said...

Hi Kim, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the papers.

Lisa x

Christine said...

I love your your card with that really cute image!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Christine said...

BTW - I love your new blog look!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicki said...

This is gorgeous Kim, definitely a fab winter birthday card, I love the image and your colouring is lovely. Nicki, :0)

Vixykins said...

Cute image and love the little hanging charm, lovely work x

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, our new challenge is up!

(I'm a bit late on my rounds due to illness of kids & self!)

Vix