Saturday 5 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

Well this beautiful stamp arrived this morning along with the rest of my Blog Candy winning from Debbi of The Crafty Cuttings Of Wiccababe and I could not think of a better way to use it. I am absolutely loving these Sugar Nellie stamps and I really enjoyed working with this brilliant sketch from The Sugar Bowl Challenge. Because my papers are quite busy I decided to colour my image with light colours.
Supplies:-
6" Square Card Blank - Craft Superstore
Designer Papers - K&Co 'Classic K'
Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Demure'
Medium - Promarkers
Lace - Local Hardware Store
Buttons - Car Boot
Brad - Papermania

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Kim, i love the colours you've used.
Hugs T x

Karen Tallon said...

wow how gorgeous, and look! There's those buttons we mentioned! lol Brilliant card, as always! xx

Lilian said...

This is just gorgeous! Love your mix of papers and lace! They fit the sweet image perfectly! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

suzARTe said...

another gorgeous, gorgeous card

Kathy said...

WOW what a pretty card!! I just love this paper and I think they go well with this image!! The lace is perfect!! Beautiful intepretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along! :)Kathy