Tuesday 29 September 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge

Well, here is the forth piece for the Cuttlebug Birthday Challenge which has been going on all througth the month of September. The challenge this week is to make a 'Centrepiece' following on your own theme. My theme has been a little boys party so here is what I made and let me tell you I found this really difficult as I have never made anything like this before. It was quite hard to photograph so have taken two.
I used an empty gravy granule tin which I pierced holes into the lid of and threaded straws through to use as my balloon handles. I hope it fits the challenge OK.
**Just a note for the Cuttlebug team I have now swiss dot embossed the orange centre's of my mini album pages which I couldn't do at the time due to so much pain, if you would like me to re photograph them please let me know.**

Front view


Side view of lower half.

Supplies:-
Pot - Empty gravy granules tin
Straws (For Balloon Handles) - Kitchen Cupboard
Designer Paper - Papermania 'For Him'
Cardstock - Paper Mill Shop
Stamp - Sugar Nellie 'Boy With Balloon'
Medium - Promarkers
Balloon's & Name Tag's - Computer Generated

5 comments:

csroyal said...

Wow, Kim!! This is fantastic! You rocked those balloons!!! Thanks for partying with us this month at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!!! See you tomorrow for the last challenge in our Birthday Palooza!!

Cindy

Shantaie said...

this came out so great!! awesome way to repurpose a container!!!

Thanks for joining the party at cuttlebug challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim:)
This did come out `great` It`s gorgeous..It must have took you ages to create...
Thankyou sooooo much for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges a real pleasure to see you there!!!

terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

All of your projects for these challenges have been so cute. Great job!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Unknown said...

Wow!! What a great centrepiece, you have put such a lot of work into this one!! The colours are fab too!!
I have left something on my blog for you,
hugs Angela x