Sunday 9 August 2009

Kaboodle Doodles & Charisma Cardz Challenges

Just in time here is my entry for the Kaboodle Doodles challenge which was to use a digi image and I have also used the lovely sketch from Charisma Cardz although I did rotate it. For my digi image I used one of Dustin Pike's creations, and if you haven't seen his work then I can only advise you to pop over there and see his wonderful work.

Supplies:-
  • 6" square card blank - Craft Superstore
  • Backing Papers - Papermania 'Winter Wonderland'
  • Digi Image - Dustin Pike
  • Medium - Promarkers
  • Ribbon - Papermania
  • Sentiment - Computer Generated

Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

fabulous card, love that bear,
thanks for joining in at kaboodles,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

Unknown said...

What a great Christmas card. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.

raindropecho said...

So cute, Kim! Love what you've done with the image :D Thanks for joining us this week!
- Ann @ Kaboodle Doodles

Mel said...

Fab card Kim :)
Mel x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kim.i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Leanne said...

This is lovely, the image is so cute.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Allison said...

great card for the sketch
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Lilacanglia said...

Hi Hun,

I have left you a little something over on my blog,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

Great Christmas card, I like how you've turned the sketch around too. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week & best of luck.

Jan x

Karen Brooks said...

How cute! That image is just too cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz! KarenB