Tuesday 14 July 2009

Simon Says Stamp & Kaboodle Doodles Challenges

SECOND POST PLEASE SCROLL DAY FOR OTHER POST.


Good evening all, hopefully I have made this card just in time to be entered into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is 'paper piecing' and I have used the 'buttons & ribbons' as required for Kaboodle Doodles Challenge. This is my first time playing along at both of these challenges but it certainly won't be my last. All the papers that I haved are downloaded from Kaboodle. I have left the space on the right hand side for a sentiment but as I don't know who or what I shall use this card for I have left ti off.


Supplies:-

  • 6" square card - Craft Superstore
  • Designer Papers - Kaboodle Download
  • Stamp - unknown make or name ebay bargain
  • Ribbon - Papermania
  • Lace - Local Hardware store
  • Button - From Stash

Thanks for looking.

Kim xXx

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Love this card,
and even tho I am bias, I do love these papers,
its the set that got me interested in Kaboodle,
Good Luck in the challenge,
look forward to seeing you join in more,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

mudmaven said...

Kim - this is absolutely fantastic! I love that image and the papers and embellies are a perfect compliment to that cute image! Thanks so much for playing our challenge this round on the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge blog and we really look forward to seeing your creations! ~chris

raindropecho said...

Great use of Kaboodle Doodle papers! Love the layout of your card and you've done a wonderful job with the paper piecing. Your stamp has been colored fantastically and I have a bunch of the "unknown" brand stamps from eBay also :) Thanks for joining us this week and we hope to see you back!
- Ann @ Kaboodle Doodles

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

A really sweet and pretty card - those Kaboodle papers are work so well with the image. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge and glad to hear it won't be the last time you take part.

June said...

Beautiful work on this one
hugs June xxx