Tuesday 28 April 2009

Forever Friends Sketch Challenge

Wow I can't remember the last time I took part in a card making challenge, it seems ages!! I thought what better challenge to start with than the Forever Friends Challenge where this week they are having a sketch challenge. The sketch has been designed by their very own Emma. At first I was having a bit of a blank moment but as I needed a card for my daughter's friend who is mad on all shades of purple I came up with this idea.


Here is the wonderful sketch Emma designed:-



Here is the card I decided on:-


For the card I have used:-
6" square card blank from Craft Superstore
Coredinations So Mod card for matting
Both coloured with Promarkers
Colours used:- Blush, Gold, Lilac, Amethyst & Ivory
Adhesive Lace from a hardware store.
I hope you like my card and thanks for dropping by.
Kim xXx

7 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

stunning,
Hugs
Angie

Wendy said...

Fab card, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Welcome back Kim!
lovely card hun she will love it,
love the little presents at the corners of the image...
thanks for joining us this week and hope to see you on uor next challenge!

Emma xxx

Bastelzauberin said...

Cute card, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Silke x

Anonymous said...

Really sweet creation!! Love the colors!

Sue said...

Great card Kim, luv the lace detail, sue.x

joanne wardle said...

thanks for taking part in the FF challenge, your card is great