Tuesday 17 March 2009

My Anniversary Cards & Birthday

Good afternoon all. I have not been posting here lately as I have been unable to make any cards due to my spinal problem which has been playing up. It is now just becoming bearable again and so should have some cards to post over the next few days, especially as I still have 2 mothers day cards to make. I have however been blog hoping alot and loving all the cards and creations I have seen.


Anyhow on to my card, As it is my wedding anniversary today, my husband requested a handmade A4 size card and this is what I managed to create for him:-

Papermania backing paper Scrumptious

Matted on Core'dinations

Little Lovin' Kids stamps

Computer generated sentiments

I don't quite know what happened to my handmade card but this is the card I received from him.

Thursday is my birthday so I wonder if that will bring my handmade card??? A girl cannot expect 2 handmade cards in a week can she, Oh and then Mothers day on Sunday it will be cards galore in my house. How I wonder what each day will bring.



Bold

2 comments:

liza said...

lovely cards kim,and happy anniversary and birthday hope you get loads of lovely goodies love liza xox

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards Kim...Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday for Thursday.
Emma x