Friday 20 March 2009

Birthday Prezzies Am I Spoilt????

I was really lucky to receive some beautiful gifts for my birthday yesterday. As well as what is in the photo I have the following still to arrive:-
Hobby & Craft set of Promarker Pens
Sketching set of Promarker Pens
Brights set of Promarker Pens
Wizard die 'Flourishes 2'
Sarah Kaye stamp 'Rosalie's bicycle'
2 x Momento dye ink pads
Self Adhesive Pearls
I also had a £50 craft gift voucher from my in laws and my daugther is taking me to a craft shop next week to buy something for me.
I can't wait to play with all my goodies

2 comments:

Helen said...

Wow - lucky you! (Can I come and play??? lol)
Sounds like you had a fab birthday!

Thanks for linking to my candy - good luck!

Helen x

fiction book reviews said...

What a lucky girl you are!!

Could you email me starangelofpeace@msn.com

Zoe x