Sunday 22 March 2009

Birthday Cars

I just thought I would share with you a card I have made for my great nephew. He is will be 3 on Wednesday and is absolutely mad about Disney Cars. The picture I used is from a downloadable colouring page and I resized it in Microsoft Publisher to fit my A5 card. I coloured the picture using my new Promarkers and I was quite pleased with the result for a first go.

For the card I have used:-
A4 cardstock from local stationery shop
Red foiled card for matting
Downloadable picture
Coloured with Promarkers
Ribbon (black & white checks) from Crafty Ribbons
Sentiment and number computer generated.

1 comment:

Ila said...

Fabulous card..Super Cute and Fun....perfect for a little fella!!...Thanks so much for spreading the news of my BC...Good Luck!..Hugs, Ila
Looks like you just had a Birthday too...so Happy Belated Birthday!!