Wednesday 4 February 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

I am having one of those days today where I seem to post all my cards one after the other. Anyway this is the card that I have made following the sketch over on Sketch Saturday Challenge. I found this one quite difficult with all those different ribbons to cope with. For some reason the colours have not shown up very well in this photo they all look washed out.


My card was made using
? DCWV backing paper
Penny Black Stamp ' Dream a Dream'
Coloured with promarkers and whispers pens
Sentiment stamp unknown my mother in law got it from a car boot sale for me
Matted on Papermania textured cardstock
Ribbons are a mixture of Crafty Ribbons and Pappermania Ribbons
Anita's Gem Wheel

2 comments:

tracie said...

Beautiful card Kim - very cute image. Love the pretty ribbons - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

hugs Ria