Saturday 7 February 2009

Kaboodle Doodles 'Love Theme' & Crafty Creations 'Hearts Galore' Challenges

There are 2 challenges which my card fits into, the first over at Kaboodle Doodle has the a 'love theme' and then Crafty Creations have the them 'Hearts Galore'. I have made this valentines card for my husband. The 'heart shape' in the centre is made up of 16 die cut hearts 1 for every valentine my husband and I have spent together.
For the card I used
Sizzix Heart Die
DCWV backing paper
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Sentiment is computer generated.

3 comments:

InkyAndScrappy said...

Happy 16th Valentines with your honey! Love all the hearts and your bow is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week on crafty Creations.

Jo Nevill said...

A lovely "love" card. Thank you for joining us in our challenge.

Jo

Anonymous said...

What a sweet idea with the 16 hearts! Have a lovely Valentine's day! So glad you joined us in the CCC!
smiles,Deena